Just a week before Black Friday 2019 properly kicks off, Green Man Gaming has opened the floodgates early for some new deals on games like Borderlands 3, The Outer Worlds, and even Red Dead Redemption 2. As a part of its extended sale, the digital games retailer currently has well over 40 games up for sale right now, with much more coming in the days ahead.
This sale features some recent releases, along with other games that have come out in the last few years. In addition to the three games mentioned above, GMG’s sale also includes Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Grand Theft Auto V, Tropico 6, and Civilization VI. On November 26, a new batch of games, which includes Sekiro and Devil May Cry 5, will also be added into the sale.
What’s special about GMG’s Black Friday sale is that certain purchases will also add in the Intel Starter Pack, allowing you to redeem an additional five free games from a select pool of titles. Some of these games include Resident Evil 7, Evil Within 2, Dishonored 2. The GMG sale also includes some great deals on gaming memberships and premium services. Any game purchased on Green Man Gaming can be redeemed on their respective digital distribution service. For instance, purchasing The Outer Worlds will give you a code that can be redeemed on the Epic Games Store, while Red Dead 2 will be playable on the Rockstar Games Launcher.
This sale doesn’t just focus on PC games, it also includes deals on gaming memberships to premium services. Notably, a 12-month PlayStation Plus membership is available for just $42.74, which is better than Sony’s official PS Plus offer for Black Friday ($45). So if you’re looking to top off your membership or try out a brand new service, then now is a pretty good time to dive in.
The biggest game on this sale is easily Red Dead Redemption 2, which recently came out on PC. GameSpot editor Michael Higham recently did a deep-dive into the PC version, and he was quite impressed with how it turned out. “Red Dead Redemption 2 is a case where its visual prowess is inseparable from its identity, which the PC version delivers on, given the right specs and the overcoming of technical issues,” he wrote.
Games eligible for the Intel Starter Pack
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall – $30.14 (Steam)
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey – $18.00 (Epic Games Store)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – $24.30 (UPlay)
- Borderlands 3 – $36.17 (Epic Games Store)
- Civilization VI: Platinum – $42.92 (Steam)
- Far Cry 5 – $13.50 (UPlay)
- Forager – $13.59 (Steam)
- Grand Theft Auto V – $13.50 (RGL)
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition – $13.61 (RGL)
- Imperator: Rome – $24.11 (Steam)
- Mordhau – $22.49 (Steam)
- PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership – $42.74 (PSN)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – $44.15 (RGL)
- The Outer Worlds – $40.49 (Epic Games Store)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Deluxe Edition – $10.80 (UPlay)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Gold Edition – $32.40 (UPlay)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Ultimate Edition – $40.50 (UPlay)
- Tropico 6 – $29.74 (Steam)
- Tropico 6: El Prez Edition – $32.74 (Steam)
- Wreckfest – $16 (Steam)
- Battletech: Mercenary Collection – $40.50 (Steam)
- Blasphemous – $17 (Steam)
- Capcom Beat-Em-Up Bundle – $10.19 (Steam)
- Far Cry New Dawn – $14.40 (UPlay)
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite – $11.90 (Steam)
- Okami HD – $8.50 (Steam)
- Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy – $17.08 (Steam)
- Resident Evil 7: Gold Edition – $21.55 (Steam)
- Superhot – $10.62 (Steam)
from GameSpot – Game News https://www.gamespot.com/articles/black-friday-2019-deals-red-dead-2-pc-for-44-ps-pl/1100-6471668/