Another week has elapsed in the world of Fortnite and, sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti, we’ve been blessed with new challenges. We know you’ll be seeking to cure what’s deep inside (the need for Battle Stars that will level up your Battle Pass and unlock new cosmetics) so we’ve put together a quick breakdown of what you’ll need to do to get them.
Fortnite challenges can be tricky, occasionally asking you to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies, but this time, it’s fairly easy stuff–nothing that a hundred men or more would be required to do. However, it’s gonna take some time to do the things you never had (ooh, ooh), but if you take a look below you’ll be able to prioritize and get through it quicker.
In the free section (challenges that anyone playing can do) you’ll need to apply shields, visit a few clocks, and eliminate enemies in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall. That last one might be tricky, so instead of growing restless and longing for some solitary company, try grabbing a few friends and team up to take on opponents.
If you’ve got a Battle Pass you’ll be able to do some exclusive challenges. If you haven’t got one and want to get all the cosmetics this season, it’s worth getting one as you’ll get more challenges and thus more opportunities to get Battle Stars. A Battle Pass can be purchased using V-Bucks from the in-game story–hurry boy she’s waiting there for you.
Battle Pass exclusive challenges will ask you to do damage with assault rifles, visit a few specific locations as part of a multi-stage challenge, use a Volcano Vent, Air Vent, and a Zipline in a single match, and then get eliminations outside of named locations.
Week 8 Challenges
- Apply Shields (400) — 5 Battle Stars
- Visit different Clocks (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall (7) — 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles (200) — 5 Battle Stars Stage 1: Land at Paradise Palms — 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Neo Tilted — 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Mega Mall — 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Pleasant Park — 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Junk Junction — 1 Battle Star
- Use a Volcano Vent, Air Vent, and a Zipline in a single match — 10 Battle Stars
- Get eliminations outside of named locations (5) — 10 Battle Stars
If you stop an old man along the way, he’ll no doubt tell you that Fortnite also has a set of additional challenges available as part of the 14 Days of Summer event. These challenges usually involve a themed objective, and we’ve been creating guides for those. The latest asks you to bounce a giant beach ball in different matches, and there’s some shortcuts you can take, so make sure to read the guide before attempting it.
from GameSpot – Game News https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fortnite-week-8-challenge-list-visit-clocks-apply-/1100-6468084/