Nintendo is having a Black Friday in Europe, including great discounts on several big Nintendo Switch games on its digital Eshop. The sale starts November 22 and will continue through December 1.
The sale includes discounts on big first-party games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey, among others. The biggest discount is to Dragon Ball FighterZ, which is a whopping 70% off. Nintendo Switch Online members can also claim 20% off Nintendo Entertainment System Controllers from the My Nintendo Store.
Nintendo of America has not announced its own Black Friday deals yet, but we expect a similar sale to come to North America. Check below for some highlights of the coming discounts. For more Nintendo Switch deals, check out our best Nintendo Black Friday first-party deals and top picks for Switch game deals.
- Super Mario Odyssey – 30% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 30% off
- Cadence of Hyrule – 30% off
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 30% off
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 30% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 30% off
- FIFA 20 Legacy Edition – 30% off
- Dark Souls Remastered – 40% off
- Wolfenstein Youngblood – 50% off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate – 50% off
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – 70% off
from GameSpot – Game News https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-switch-eshop-black-friday-2019-sales-anno/1100-6471562/