Square Enix provided an extended look at Final Fantasy VII Remake‘s gameplay during the company’s E3 2019 press conference. Final Fantasy 7 Remake touts a new Active Time Battle system, swappable party members, a slowdown mechanic with Tactical mode, and more. We also learned that Tifa, alongside Aries and Barret, will be a playable character.
There were several bits to note in the multitude of trailers.
E3 2019 Conference Schedule
- Monday, June 10, 6 PM PT — Square Enix Press Conference
- Tuesday, June 11, 9 AM PT — Nintendo Direct Showcase
More E3 news:
- New Xbox console, Scarlett, revealed
- Xbox Scarlett details: 8K, 120 FPS, SSD
- Elden Ring is From Software and George RR Martin’s new game
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced
- Final Fantasy VII Remake release date announced
- Watch Dogs Legion revealed
from GameSpot – Game News https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2019-final-fantasy-7-trailers-shows-gameplay-ti/1100-6467651/