The trailer showed a squad of R6 agents attempting to save a man from a horror-like environment, fighting off a parasite. Lead game designer Jade Adam Granger described it as three-player co-op PvE, to complement Siege’s PvP gameplay. It’s targeting a release in early 2020.
The mode appears similar to Rainbow Six Siege Outbreak, a popular limited-time mode. The studio has now decided to split off PvE into its very own game, letting it develop separately with its own resources. Like Ubisoft’s entire library, it will be included in the Uplay+ service set to launch this fall.
More E3 news:
- New Xbox console, Scarlett, revealed
- Xbox Scarlett details: 8K, 120 FPS, SSD
- Elden Ring is From Software and George RR Martin’s new game
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced
- Final Fantasy VII Remake release date announced
from GameSpot – Game News https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2019-rainbow-six-quarantine-announced-coming-ne/1100-6467634/