At Square Enix’s E3 2019 press conference today, the company revealed a trailer for The Last Remnant: Remastered for Nintendo Switch. What’s more, it was announced that the game would be available almost immediately.
The Last Remnant was initially released as an Xbox 360 exclusive. The remastered version of the game was released on PlayStation 4 late last year, and now you can play it on Nintendo’s popular hybrid console.
Square Enix’s conference also gave us a lot of new information on Final Fantasy VII Remake, including the reveal of its combat system, a mix of real-time and turn-based action, as well as a look at the redesign of fan-favourite waifu Tifa.
More E3 news:
- New Xbox console, Scarlett, revealed
- Xbox Scarlett details: 8K, 120 FPS, SSD
- Elden Ring is From Software and George RR Martin’s new game
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced
- Final Fantasy VII Remake release date announced
- Watch Dogs Legion revealed
from GameSpot – Game News https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2019-square-enix-announces-the-last-remnant-rem/1100-6467653/